ACCS develops building intelligence by integrating and taking advantage of technologies so that property owners and managers adopt best practices and enhance the value of their spaces. We have a portfolio of more than 4,000 projects in Quebec in the commercial, institutional and industrial real estate sectors.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who will play a close role with our customers and contribute greatly to the quality of their experience.
You will be responsible for managing building control projects of various sizes, surrounded by the best designers, programmers and technicians.
- Manage automation projects
- Coordinate information transfer with estimators
- Coordinate project milestones across departments and trades, manage budgets and timelines, participate in site meetings as required, manage deficiencies and project completions
- Order equipment, track orders, manage invoicing, change notices and contracts
- Establish the relationship with clients and ensure their satisfaction
- Technician or engineer in building mechanics, electrical engineering and industrial electronics
- Between 3 and 5 years experience in building control
- Strong team spirit
- Sense of priorities
- Problem solving skills
- Focused on customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent oral and written French
- Fluency in English an asset
Why choose the ACCS team?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Continuing education
- Stimulating family work environment
- Work and life balance
- Indoor gym open 7 days a week
- Charging terminals for electric cars
As a Quebec company, CASC is proud to promote the use of French as a language of work, commerce and business.