Immerse yourself in the world of building technologies and energy efficiency by joining the ACCS team. Our services in automation, integration and optimization allow us to improve the global management of buildings and to offer an outstanding experience to operators as well as to users whether they are customers, owners, tenants or visitors.
At ACCS, we pride ourselves on having a young, spirited and supportive construction team. It is composed of electricians, installation and start-up technicians as well as several project managers. All of them thrive on challenges and work hand in hand to satisfy our customers. We rely on a collaborative spirit, a stable environment and fun at work.
Under the supervision of the superintendent and paired with a journeyman, you will carry out electrical work associated with our control projects in commercial, industrial and institutional buildings.
- Installing electrical conduits
- Wiring the control components
- Carry out the work to connect the control panels
- Ensuring compliance of facilities
- EPD in electricity
- Apprentice 1st,2nd or3rd year
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills
Why choose the ACCS team?
- Remuneration and benefits according to CCQ collective agreements
- Stable position within a company that places people and the environment at the heart of its concerns
- Possibility of diversifying your skills by integrating the world of DDC control
- Easier work-family balance
- Gym open 7 days a week in our offices
As a Quebec company, CASC is proud to promote the use of French as a language of work, commerce and business.