Dive into the world of building intelligence and energy efficiency by joining the ACCS team. A leader in Quebec for almost 30 years, we carry out automation and technological integration projects in commercial, institutional and industrial buildings.
We are looking for an estimator who stands out for his or her analytical skills and ability to work on several files simultaneously, all in a collaborative, friendly and fun environment!
Reporting to the Chief Estimator, you will be responsible for evaluating the costs of low voltage control projects. You will be responsible for analysing documents provided by subcontractors and suppliers in order to determine the quantities of equipment required and to estimate the material and labour costs for the completion of projects.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications in control, mechanical, electrical and architectural fields
- Make records of the quantities of equipment to be checked
- Assessing labour costs
- Analyse bids received from subcontractors
- Establish and maintain working relationships with subcontractors
- Provide subcontractors with the relevant information for bidding
- Prepare, participate in the closing and submission of a project bid
- Follow up on tenders submitted
- Collaborate with the project management team
- Filing and updating data on tenders
Your background and strengths
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years in estimation
- Technical training is a definite asset (DEC or Bachelor of Engineering). However, we will also consider strong experience in a similar position
- An analytical and synthetic mind
- Teamwork, problem-solving skills and good stress tolerance
- Organisational skills and ability to manage priorities
- 3D visualization and blueprint reading capability
- Functional English (asset)
Why choose the ACCS team?
- People and the environment are at the heart of our concerns;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid telework/office working arrangements
- Competitive salary package based on experience
- Group insurance
- RRSP and DPSP program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Free access to our Gym
- Parking for electric cars and bicycles
- Work-life balance is a priority at ACCS
As a Quebec company, CASC is proud to promote the use of French as a language of work, commerce and business.