Immerse yourself in the world of building technologies and energy efficiency by joining the ACCS team. Our services in automation, integration and optimization allow us to improve the global management of buildings and to offer an outstanding experience to operators as well as to users whether they are customers, owners, tenants or visitors. We transform buildings into connected, environmentally responsible and experience-rich living spaces for everyone. It's our way of caring for people and the environment!
Under the supervision of the Service Department Manager, you will join a team of experienced refrigeration and control technicians. You will participate in the maintenance and repair of HVAC systems in commercial, institutional and industrial buildings. You will be asked to carry out large-scale mandates that will allow you to express your talents and know-how.
- DEP in refrigeration
- 3rd year or mechanic
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Personalization of the customer experience
- Strong teamwork skills
- Valid gas card TAG1, an asset
- Valid gas card TAG2, an asset
- Experience in SDC an asset
- Valid driver's licence, class 5
Why choose the ACCS team?
- Remuneration and benefits according to CCQ collective agreements
- Possibility of diversifying your skills by integrating the world of DDC control
- Vehicle provided
- Easier work-family balance
- Gym open 7 days a week in our offices
As a Quebec company, CASC is proud to promote the use of French as a language of work, commerce and business.