ACCS designs state-of-the-art building automation solutions! Our team of programmers composed of experienced technicians and engineers allows our clients to optimize the operation of HVAC systems and to benefit from all the advantages of connected systems. We have a portfolio of more than 4,000 projects in Quebec in the commercial, institutional and industrial real estate sectors.
We are looking for an experienced programmer who is inspired by technological innovation and who will be able to appreciate and bring to life the values of our company.
You will program the controllers according to the sequences established by the engineering department and you will work closely with the commissioning technicians to adapt the programming to the reality of the worksites. In addition, you will test and configure new technologies from our manufacturer. Distech Controls. The design of innovative strategies is at the heart of our success!
- Programming digital controllers
- Programming network managers and integration platforms
- Carry out the configuration and commissioning of the various communication networks with the commissioning technicians
- Carry out system startup in conjunction with commissioning technicians
- Finalize the programming according to the data of the building site.
- Finalize the assembly of client GUIs as required
- Technician or engineer in computer science, electrical engineering, industrial electronics or building mechanics
- Minimum of 5 years experience in programming controllers adapted to building mechanics
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Adaptability, judgement and autonomy
- Functional English
Why choose the ACCS team?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Continuing education
- Stimulating family work environment
- Work and life balance
- Indoor gym open 7 days a week
- Charging terminals for electric cars
As a Quebec company, CASC is proud to promote the use of French as a language of work, commerce and business.