Dive into the world of building technologies by joining the ACCS team! We offer leading-edge expertise in automation, technological integration and operational and energy optimization. We are looking for a proactive designer full of ideas!
You will join our design team of experienced technicians and engineers. You will develop automation solutions to improve the performance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for our customers in commercial, institutional or industrial environments. You will also carry out various control projects involving other building systems (access, video, lighting).
- Design diagrams and control sequences for HVAC systems
- Participate in the design of lighting and security control projects or other building systems
- Analyze the needs and select the relevant equipment
- Propose equivalent components in accordance with our customers' technical requirements
- Work with estimators on special or design-build projects
- Participate actively in project start-up and completion meetings
- DEC or Baccalaureate in building mechanics or industrial electronics technology, or the equivalent
- Control experience is an asset
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Adaptability, judgement and autonomy
- Functional English
Why choose the ACCS team?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Continuing education
- Stimulating family work environment
- Work and life balance
- Indoor gym open 7 days a week
- Charging terminals for electric cars