Plongez dans l’univers de l’intelligence du bâtiment et de l’efficacité énergétique en rejoignant l’équipe d’ACCS. Leader au Québec depuis presque 30 ans, nous réalisons des projets d’automatisation et d’intégration technologique dans les bâtiments commerciaux, institutionnels et industriels.
We're looking for a sales and customer experience business partner who stands out for his or her desire and strong commitment to succeed in sales, all in a spirit of collaboration, complicity and fun!
Reporting to the Vice President Sales, your mission will be to manage a portfolio of established customer accounts in order to maximize them. You will be responsible for the planning and development of strategic customer accounts under your responsibility.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with owners and private property managers, and selling them the value of ACCS' comprehensive services.
You will be surrounded by a team of dedicated specialists allowing you to exploit your full potential. Indeed, you will benefit from the involvement of the marketing team as well as our technical experts who will support you throughout the sales cycle.
- Manage dedicated customer accounts with growth and project potential
- Develop and maintain quality business relationships with decision-makers and various stakeholders in customer accounts
- Understand current customer issues, ask the right questions in order to grasp their challenges and propose innovative, customized solutions.
- Establish account strategies and ensure all ACCS services are offered to every customer
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure optimal customer experience
- Achieve sales and profitability targets
- Update the customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings to share ideas, coordinate sales efforts and formulate strategies
- Participate in industry networking events
Votre bagage et vos forces
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years in consultative selling. Sales based on understanding customers' real needs, not on taking orders or fulfilling customer requests.
- Experience in technical sales, equipment or services
- Technical training an asset (DEC or Bachelor's degree in engineering). However, we will also consider strong experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and a strong interest in further training and coaching
- Anglais fonctionnel
Pourquoi se joindre à l’équipe d’ACCS ?
- L’humain et l’environnement sont au cœur de nos préoccupations
- Flexible working hours and a choice of telework/office hybrid working arrangements
- Travel allowance (non-taxable), expense accounts, cell phone and computer provided
- Group insurance, group RRSP with employer contribution
- Personal days off
- Gym intérieur ouvert 7 jours sur 7
- Bornes de recharge pour voitures électriques
En tant qu’entreprise québécoise, ACCS est fière de promouvoir l’utilisation du français comme langue du travail, du commerce et des affaires.